Friday, January 28, 2011

SLEEP

So my new fan has been my life saver!!! I basically never leave my room!! This week has been the hottest since getting to Argentina, it makes me remember why I never wanted to come back to Argentina during the summer!! This week has been kind of a boring one, I've just gone to work, and done homework! I was going to go a modern art museum and then walk around san telmo, a really cool neighborhood, well I made it to the museum, but I started feeling really sick, I'll spare you all the details! I decided to just go home, I'm sad cause modern art really isn't my thing, I thought the little bit of the museum I did see was kind of weird! I was more looking forward to seeing San Telmo, oh well I'll go back another day!

I got home and basically just went to sleep, I slept all day, and would have slept through the night, but my lovely brother Nico came and woke me up when he got home around 11, and then they had me come eat dinner... I was awake for a little while, but then I just went back to sleep, and I slept until about 12:30... I'm def getting caught up on my sleep!! I'm wanting to do something fun this weekend, so hopefully I can think of something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment