Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Sunday

Well I went to church on Sunday, and it was AWESOME!!! It was funny seeing everyone's reactions to me being here, them calling me Hermana Gosnell, I had to keep telling everyone my name is Michelle!!! Then those that still couldn't get it into their head that I am not a missionary anymore were inviting me over to their house for lunch when they signed up to give the missionaries lunch!! In fact, today I have lunch with a member and the missionaries because she insisted so much that of course I couldn't say no!!

All in all it was a fantastic day seeing all my old friends here and being welcomed back into the ward with open arms! After church I had the opportunity to visit one of my old areas, I got to see 2 families there and it was a lot of fun! Today I'm hoping to be able to go to Tigre to visit all the people there!! It just all depends on if I have the time or not because Tigre is pretty far from here, probably a good hour or more in travel, I will have to take bus, subway, and train to get there!! Oh good times!!

Well I don't have a lot to update, but I just thought I would write about how awesome everything is... and it is AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment