Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HOT HOT HOT



So the past month I have been just MELTING from the heat here!! Most people have fans in their home, and coming here I just assumed that there would be a fans here in the Feresin home too. Almost nobody has air conditioning here, so I wasn't expecting that! Well I got here, and to my biggest surprise, there wasn't even one fan! When they had moved they forgot to bring their fans!!! Usually during the day it isn't too bad because they have lots of windows that when there is a little bit of wind it blows right through the house, in fact sometimes I forgot there wasn't any fans!! That is until I would go to sleep at night, I sleep in a room that has no ventilation, no windows, and gets really really hot!! Every morning I wake up just drenched in sweat, not really that fun trust me!!

The family kept telling me they were going to buy me a fan and stuff like that, I felt bad because they don't have the money for it, so finally last week I just told them I'm buying myself a fan, and today! Well I ended up not being able to buy it that day, so I had to wait until yesterday to buy it... but it was the happiest moment of my life!!
I went with Kevin and we bought it together, and he being the man he is carried it home for me, and I had to leave to go visit Monica, so I just left it at home still in the box and everything, when I got home from visiting Monica it was all put together and running... I almost wanted to cry! I was sooo happy! It is nice to be loved, the Feresin's would do anything for me!!

This morning I woke up nice and cool, it was the nicest feeling EVER!!! I love my fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment