Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mini Roadtrip

Well this weekend I went to Utah with 3 of my roommates, it was a lot of fun, the 4 of us get along great and we really enjoyed each others company on the drive, then we all sort of went our separate ways, 2 of them are sisters, we dropped them off at their older sisters house, and then Ladd and I went to her fiancee's house and there we stayed the night, the next day I went on to Provo and saw a few friends and then enjoyed the Relief Society broadcast, it was AMAZING!! Really it was just what I needed to hear!! Then after the broadcast I went out to dinner with some of my old MTC group, it was great seeing them after 2 years!! We had a really good time, well this morning we went to church and then came home, it was a fun little trip all in all, I'm just not ready to start school back up this week! Ever since I've started I have been going going going all day long, just studying non stop and waking up super early and all that fun stuff. I got all my homework done before we left for Utah so I wouldn't have to worry about it at all this weekend, and man it was sooo nice being able to sleep in, take a nap if I wanted to, and not having to worry about getting assignments in, I'm so not ready for the week to start back up again, living in the library, and not getting enough sleep... but well that is the life of a student!!
I do love school though, even with all the stress, I love to learn new things, it is just so exciting!!
Welp I should probably end this now, since it is pretty late, and I have to wake up early tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment