Friday, September 3, 2010

MOVING!!!

Well I'm still trying to figure things out about this blog, one day I will have it looking all cute and set to my personality! But the blog has taken a back burner spot because I am currently in the process of moving! The time has finally come after almost 6 months of waiting, I am headed out to Idaho to go to school! I'm so excited, a little nervous too because I haven't gone to school in 2 years, and I haven't been at BYU-Idaho in like 4 years!! And I'm totally not used to the cold weather, I've been packing all my stuff this morning, and looking at all my old winter clothes that I haven't seen in years! I'm really going to freeze to death! But I am so excited to get out there and reconnect with old friends and make new ones!! I love new beginnings!!
So I don't know when my next post will be, but I know I will no longer be in Kentucky when I make it!! Here is to happy packing, and traveling and then unpacking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment