Monday, October 11, 2010

School School and more School

So I have been so busy with school lately, I don't remember ever spending so much time in the library or studying, it is just crazy! I remember before my mission I would just kind of slack off but still get good grades, I don't know if my ability to slack and still get good grades is gone, or simply if my ability to slack has worn off!! I spend all my time in the library or in my room studying, I haven't had time for any social fun at all, of course that has in part to do with the fact that I am almost always going out of town on the weekends!! In fact my original plan was to go out of town this weekend, but I decided to sacrifice this mini road trip to stay in Rexburg for a weekend, I think I'm going to go to Latin dancing, you know try and be social and meet new people!
I do love my classes though, well except for my English class, that one sucks!! But my child development classes and Spanish class are awesome! I'm learning so much and I love it! I'm so excited about the major I have chosen, I just can't wait to start really getting into my sociology classes, I feel like they will be hard, but a lot of fun! I just love to learn!!
So something I have been looking into and planning on is going back to Argentina! I have talked it over with a few of my teachers here at BYU-I and I will either be going in January or August to do an internship in Buenos Aires, and the cool thing is I will be living with a family from my mission! I'm so excited about going back, right now I'm just trying to decide which semester will be best!! Both semesters have pros and cons to them, I've decided I'm gonna go to the temple tomorrow and try to figure everything out, because if I'm going to go in January I need to get everything filled out and sent in quickly!
Well I think I'm going to end this post, and go slack off, I don't have anything due for a couple of days and I was planning on studying, but I'm going to go and slack a little, I haven't really watched tv in a long time! Maybe I will do that for a little while!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! It's good to hear from you...we would love to see you. We should be here that whole week...Do you still have my phone number? I can e-mail it to ya if you don't.

    ReplyDelete