Thursday, March 7, 2013

Resolutions


Well I resolved to be better about blogging, and I have so many posts to write about. I feel like I have been a cooking queen the last few weeks because well I have so many recipes that I’ve made since my last post that need to be put up! Not to mention the millions (ok that may be an exaggeration) of recipes I have tried in the last year that I need to update y’all about. Anyways I will be making several posts in succession because I need to get all these recent recipes up because my coworkers I eat lunch with have been breathing down my neck for these recipes… yeah they are THAT good!
Over the next few posts these are the recipes I’ll be putting up:
My Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taco Soup
Mini Meatloaf
Skillet Lasagna
Chocolate Chip cookie truffles
Pumpkin Curry
Cheesecake Brownies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Colorado Burritos.

Now I may not post these in that order, and only one of the recipes on the above list was not a winner (the pumpkin curry was just not my favorite).  So if you are in a recipe slump, check these out because they are serious winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment