Saturday, April 2, 2011

LAST WEEK!!!!

Wow I am getting ready to start my very last week in Argentina!! Yesterday I had my last day of volunteering, and so this next week I will be spending it doing and seeing and buying all the things I have wanted to do, see, and buy my whole time here!! I thought I would be sad to leave Argentina, but I am actually really excited to be heading home! I ready to get back to my life back home, I'm ready to go back to school... I can see the end... I'm ready to just finish!!

So yesterday I went and got a massage! I was pretty excited, massages here are so cheap, one hour is 100 pesos... which is like 25 dollars!! So I don't usually like to talk while getting a massage, I like to relax, well my masseuse started asking me questions about why I speak Spanish so well and stuff like that. Well I told her I was a missionary in Argentina for a year and a half and that is how I learned Spanish, well then she wanted to know more about my church. Turns out I basically taught her the first lesson, while I was getting a massage!! I think that tops my weirdest place to teach a discussion! She said she wanted to know more, I didn't have any pass along cards, so I just wrote down the mormon.org website and left it for her! Maybe she will look into it, who knows!!

Well I'm excited to enjoy my last week to the maximum, then come home!! Hopefully I will be able to see and do everything I want to see and do in my last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment