Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time Flies

Its been a little while since I've posted something. Its really because I haven't had anything really exciting to post. The past couple of weeks I have just been volunteering and doing homework. I have had fun visiting my old areas from my mission, and seeing all the members and people I used to work with. My time here in BsAs is coming to an end, which is so crazy to me! I will be home in 2 weeks, and then back to Idaho very soon after that!!

I am very excited to announce that my favorite part about March, is March Madness, and for the first time in a WAY TOO LONG TIME!! Kentucky has made it to the FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited, and I really really hope they win it all!

Well this is all I got for now, I better get back to doing some homework!!

No comments:

Post a Comment