Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ARGENTINA!!!!

Well I have been really happy for the past couple of days!! I'm not really sure why, the other day as I was walking home from class I smiled and said hi to everyone I passed, and I sometimes just started laughing out loud!! I think of myself as a generally happy person, I've never really been depressed before, but I'm not ever in an overly happy mood like I have been in the past couple of days!! I'm just glad to say I'm happy where I am in my life! So many girls feel the need to have a guy to feel good about themselves, I know so many girls that sit around depressed and the second a guy talks to them, asks them on a date, or anything else they are all of a sudden happier than ever, and act like they have never been depressed!! I have always tried to live my life so that I'm not dependent on someone else for my happiness!! Its a good thing too, because if I were to wait for a boy to happy, well I wouldn't have been happy for the past 23 years of my life!!

Don't get me wrong, I welcome the day when I find my prince charming and I can start my family. But I'm not going to sit around pining for him!! I love where I am in my life, pursuing my education, and putting myself in the position to follow all of my dreams!!

I absolutely LOVE to travel!! If I had unlimited funds I would spend all my time traveling and exploring new exotic places!! Right now I am wanting to go to Africa, Russia, and Jerusalem... those are the next three places I plan to visit after I go back to... ARGENTINA!!!! Yeah you saw that right!! I'm going back to Buenos Aires!! This is something I have been planning for a few months, and I told a few people, but I tried to keep it under wraps until everything is final!! Well I will be going to Argentina to do an internship, that is actually the only thing that isn't 100% final. I have a position with a volunteer group, and today I bought the plane tickets, so I am for sure going, I just submitted all the stuff to have it approved through the school. I'm just praying it will go through!! But even if it doesn't, nothing changes... I'm still going back to my mission!! I am so beyond excited right now!! In just a little over a month I will be back in Argentina!!!!!!!!!

I'm just very happy, really I can't even describe it in words!! I just hope I can stay this happy, I like how it feels!! This next week is Thanksgiving break, I'm excited because I'm going to Oregon to spend the week with my friends Keri and Martti Rahi! I haven't seen them in over 3 years!!! It is going to be awesome!! Things are just going great!!

I hope all of you out there are just as happy with life as I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment