Monday, December 6, 2010

End of semester CRAZINESS!!

Well I am still just as happy as I was a month ago!! I'm still going to Argentina, and to make the deal even sweeter, the school approved it as an internship, so everything is official!!! I also took three tests last week to pass out of three Spanish tests, I was stressing out about it because everyone talks about how it is a very hard test, and on the third test the average is usually a C or something like that. I had planned on studying for the tests all of Thanksgiving break, but I was having too much fun playing with my friend Keri's kids, I didn't want to study Spanish! Then last week I had a lot of other things to work on, I just never seemed to have the time to study for the test, when I did I felt like I was getting dumber and dumber, I would mess up on the simplest things ever! Thursday night rolled around and I wasn't feeling prepared for the tests at all, but my roommate and I decided we would wake up early and go to the temple Friday morning, then we had also read somewhere that fruit helps with memory, so we went and got smoothies at Jamba Juice, I had class and after class was over we met up and went to take the test together! We both felt a lot more confident about the test, even though the night before we were really nervous!! I couldn't believe how EASY all of the tests were, I walked out of there feeling super confident, but I didn't find out about what I officially got until today! I was so relieved it was all over and done so I wasn't too worried. After the tests we went to IF and went shopping! Then Saturday was a good day because I planned a bridal shower for my friend Ladd, it turned out GREAT!! I had a blast doing this for her, I'm so happy for her, she and her fiancee are perfect for each other... almost a little scary how perfect they are for each other!!
It was a great weekend! So this morning I went to go and find out my test scores, well... I did FANTASTIC!!!! I got a 98, 92, and 87 on the three tests!! I wish they could have gone over the ones I missed, because I remember not being sure about a few questions and hoping they could explain them to me. But no such luck, well I'm still happy with what I got, I'm hoping it will raise my GPA, I'm at the point to if I can raise it just a little bit more I can get a partial scholarship, here's to hoping all my hard work this semester will pay off!!
This week won't be as stressful as last week was, but it still has its stresses, I have 2 big papers due this week, a group project to present, and 2 tests at the end of the week... it sounds like a lot but I'm not too worried about it right now, I think it won't be too bad!! I am just very ready for the semester to be over!! Only 22 more days until I leave for ARGENTINA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment