Monday, June 6, 2011

Too many decisions!!!

So this semester has been a very busy one!! It has been a good one, but I will be glad when its over!! So right now some of the decisions I'm faced with right now are about graduation. I originally thought I wouldn't be able to graduate until July 2012, but now I am faced with three options, graduate in July 2012, and take some really easy semesters, graduate in April and take two really intense semesters to do it, or slightly change my major (yet again!!) to University Studies and graduate in DECEMBER!!!!! It does seem very appealing to be able to graduate in December, I would be able to get a job somewhere, pay off some of my loans, maybe even save a bit, and have some time off before starting grad school. Honestly I have a hard time finding anything wrong with it, I just keep getting nervous about actually graduating from college, it is a big step. I have enjoyed my college years, I've had many big adventures, I've gone to Europe, Mexico, on a mission, back to Argentina, on many road trips, and I've met so many wonderful friends. The thought of leaving all of it is a bit scary!! Although I must admit it is very appealing to not have to live in Rexburg another winter, in fact if that is what I do it means I only ever had to spend one winter semester here in Rexburg! I do like winter, but not Rexburg winters.

So now if I chose to graduate in December that's when everything gets more complicated. I could move home to Kentucky and get a job, or really I could move to just about anywhere and get a job and just wait until I get into grad school to go back to college. Honestly, I'm having a hard time making a decision, I really like the idea of finishing school and not having to worry about homework and college for a little while before starting grad school, but then it scares me to have to get a real job and go out into the real world. Well if anyone reads this blog and has an opinion on the matter please let me know!!

For now I will just continue praying and thinking about what I should do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment