Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick

So this morning I woke up feeling like my throat glands were 500lbs... which means I couldn't swallow or hardly breathe!!! It really isn't a very comfortable feeling! In fact I woke up a little panicked since I didn't know why I couldn't swallow or breathe, once I figured it out, I tried to think of ways to fix it, I took some Tylenol cold pills, but my only symptom is my throat, and well it was REALLY hard to swallow those 2 pills!! I talked to my sister in law, and she gave me some ideas such as gargling salt water, and drinking lemonade, with honey. Well I started with the salt water, which was GROSS!! Then because I live in Argentina, and everything is so close I just ran outside really quick and crossed the street where there is a small grocery store, and bought lemons and honey, then next door was a pharmacy where I bought throat drops. So today has been spent in bed drinking fresh squeezed lemonade sweetened with honey (really it isn't that great, it sort of makes me gag) and gargling salt water, and sucking on those throat drops!! I ate 2 rolls earlier, but it was so hard to eat, that I guess I'm just going to stick to liquids for now!! I hate being sick!

Other than being sick things are pretty good... I'm leaving for Ushuaia in a week from today!!! I'm so stinking EXCITED!!!! Then after Ushuaia, looks like there are going to be some big changes, I sure hope so anyways!!

Welp I'm gonna go back to gargling my warm salt water... yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment